11:00am Morning Worship Service (Worship Center)
7:30am Men’s Prayer Meeting (Nursery Entrance)
6:30pm School of Biblical Evangelism (Worship Center)
6:30pm Pulse Students (Grades 6-12; Fellowship Hall)
7:00pm Prayer Meeting (Worship Center)
7:30pm Worship Choir Rehearsal (Worship Center)
Please abide by CDC guidelines at all services and activities.
- We are currently only meeting for the services and activities listed above.
- Only the front doors to the Worship Center will be unlocked. The doors will be propped open, weather permitting, to allow contact-free entry.
- Even if you have a key, please do not enter by another door. We are trying to minimize the areas of the building in use and reduce touch points.
- Unless in the case of an emergency, please remain in the Worship Center and do not enter the rest of the building. Restrooms are available in the Connector Building attached to the Worship Center Vestibule.
- No childcare provided.
- The pews are marked to encourage spreading out at a safe social distance. Households may sit together but please keep at least six feet between each household.
- We will not pass the offering plates but have drop off locations to leave your offering as you exit the service. Online giving is encouraged.
- Handshaking, hugging, etc., are discouraged. Please greet one another at a safe distance.
- Face masks are not required, but please wear one if you would like.
- If you are uncomfortable attending in person, we will live stream on Facebook and on radio stations AM 1220 and FM 95.5.
- If you feel compromised or ill in anyway, please stay home.