Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at North Etowah Baptist Church on Friday, December 3, 2021. Register by calling toll free 1-888-653-6441 or text the word "circle" to 797979.
Five vital screenings are offered for only $149 and take 60-90 minutes to complete. If you register today, you will receive a $10 discount.
- Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries, a major risk factor for stroke
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement in the largest blood vessel in the body
- An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation, which increases the risk for stroke
- Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for plaque buildup known as peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound of the shin bone to identify risk for osteoporosis